Hello, how are you all doing? Hope all are doing well and feeling good. I have started my 30 days Weight Loss Challenge and can’t wait to see my transformation. Started with detox and then a diet plan, my goal is to reduce belly fat, increase muscle mass and my stamina. Who doesn’t want to look and feel good right? This festive season of Raksha Bandhan and Eid, I will share some tips to glow. These will be very simple steps to follow, so read on. Continue reading…
Protectant. It is supposed to be used or applied after the shampoo. Formulated with Extra Virgin Olive Oil for highest concentration of
vitamins and anti-oxidants, it helps smooth and repair rough, ragged hair strands
for a deep, rich shine, instantly detangles and softens to reduce breakage. It can be
used on dry hair as a heat protectant spray too.
Margherita upside down sounded too corny for a main dish, and can be compared to a roller coaster ride in a food theme park. It was grilled with cheese and tomato salsa on top and tasted awesome to the core.
– BIORE Self Heating One Minute Mask
For Him :
One can subscribe monthly to GlamBox for Her and quarterly to GlamBox For Him in the UAE and KSA by purchasing packages from as little as AED 90 per box. For more details, go to www.glambox.me and discover the latest beauty and grooming trends before anyone else and subscribe to our beauty and grooming indulgence. I am loving this Back to School GlamBox. Go and subscribe yours.
You can also check the Unboxing of Back to School Glambox on my YouTube channel here.
Come summer and I am eagerly awaiting the haul from GOSH Cosmetics. And I tell you haul is an understatement. The bag was filled with lavish products like My Favorite Mascara, Lumi Drops, Strobe ‘N Glow Kit and 24 H Pro Liner. You want to know why these products are favourites? Keep reading!
GOSH cosmetics has got some real gems in their 2017 collection. Without further ado, let’s go ahead with the review.
1. GOSH My Favorite Mascara :
“No Make Up Look” is the in-thing and if you are the one looking for natural look then this is the product for you. It gives razor sharp definition to each lash while enhancing the volume using the short bristles of brush. The longer bristles elongate the lashes. There is no great dramatic transformation with this wand, just a subtle enhancement of the lashes. Now if you are chopping onions or running on a treadmill this product is ideal as the film forming agent resists the tears as well as humidity.
If all you want is to have a picture perfect without using any filters, GOSH Lumi Drops is the light weight strobing companion you should have in your hand bag. Its perfume and paraben free and can be mixed with foundation, day cream and body lotion making it a favorite choice. It is apt for summers when you are looking for light makeup. The reflective pigments give a shimmery finish and illuminates the skin with natural glow. The Lumi drops are easy to dispense from the dropper and blends like a dream. I got the shade 014 Gold and here is the swatch of the same.
3. GOSH Strobe ‘N Glow Kit :
This kit is available in 2 Shades – 001 Highlight and 002 Blush. I got the shade 002 Blush to try. GOSH Strobe ‘N Glow Kit is 4 in 1 glow kit which includes highlighter and blusher. This quattro gives you life. All 4 color are soft and creamy, complimenting the different skin tones. It is rich in color and pigmentation. The shades are easy to mix/match and blend seamlessly defining and enhancing best features of the user. The product is paraben and perfume free to give product a fresh outlook. Let me tell you, GOSH being a drugstore brand, the highlighters of this Glow Kit are brilliant and can be compared to any high end brand. The middle 2 shades are my favourite. Below is the swatch of the same. I feel the pic doesn’t do total justice as to how beautiful the quad is.
24H Pro Liner is the right choice when you need Kajal and Eyeliner in one, lasting for 24 hours. Weather you are gymming or swimming, this can last for long as it is water proof, smudge proof and transfer proof. Its Soft and Creamy texture allows optima play time and blending before setting on the lid. It doesn’t flake, fade or crease and last for almost a day saving a lot of time in process. It is suitable for the waterline and comes with a smudger and sharpener. I have got the shade 002 Carbon Black. It has a rich colour pay off and is jet black. Again it is Perfume and Paraben free
Overall Review :
All the products from the GOSH Summer Collection are fabulous and it is difficult to chose one as my favourite. But my heart goes more to the Strobe ‘N Glow Kit and I feel it is a must have. If you are looking for good drugstore brands with the quality of high end brand then I feel you should definitely try out GOSH cosmetics products.
GOSH is available at all Lifestyle stores and Boots Middle East Pharmacies across UAE.
GOSH My Favourite Mascara – AED 59
GOSH Lumi Drops – AED 70
GOSH Strobe ‘N Glow Kit – AED 125
GOSH 24h Pro Liner – AED 49
Have you tried any of these GOSH cosmetics products? What are your thoughts ? Which is your favourite amongst them?
Their plastic packaging is very simple and attractive & convenient to carry for travelling. I had also taken them along for my mini stay-cation. It has an easy small nozzle, meaning no product would be wasted and it will be easily poured in small quantities. The packaging is the colour of shea butter, i.e, Beige or Cream color and bottle is dark brown color. When I received the package, the duo smelled amazing, fabulous sweet scent. Totally sold out !
The best part about Palmer’s Shea Formula Raw Shea Shampoo and Conditioner is that they have no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no mineral oil, no gluten and no dyes. Wow ! Where would one ever get such a natural and pure Shampoo and Conditioner. I prefer shampoos without sulfates and work good on the scalp too. Raw African Shea is the best one in its league and I am so glad Palmer’s being such an reasonable and affordable brand uses that can be only found in natural state in Africa. Shea is known for its rich and moisturising properties and hence used in lot of beauty products like for hair, skin, lip and body. Shea not only makes the hair healthy and smooth but also helps to strengthen and promote the hair growth.
Like most of the Palmer’s products, this Palmer’s Raw Shea Shampoo smells amazing with the mesmerizing and sweet luxurious fragrance of Shea Butter. The shampoo is liquid pearl white and it totally shines like a rockstar. The fragrance lingers while you shampoo your hair and even after the hair wash.
Really impressed with both Palmer’s Raw Shea Shampoo and Conditioner. I use it on alternative days and it has left my hair more manageable, smooth and silky. It is good for daily use too as they have natural ingredients. Love the sweet fragrance of Shea butter and the fragrance is tolerable. My hair fall and breakage has also reduced. Everyday is a good hair day with Palmer’s Raw Shea Shampoo and Conditioner. If you are looking out for a good enriching and moisturising Shampoo and Conditioner, then I would definitely recommend to try this Shea Formula range. Palmer’s also has Curl Shampoo and Curl Conditioner from this Shea Formula range specially meant for curly hair.
These products are at the moment just available in US and soon to be launched in UAE. I will update you all as soon as I get any information regarding the same.
Have you tried these shea formula range? I would love to hear from you. Also, you can find reviews of other Palmer’s products by typing “Palmer’s” in the search column which is on the right hand side of the blog.
That’s all for now, make sure you follow me on all Social media links, to stay up to date with all the latest beauty, fashion and lifestyle news!
I was just eyeing the Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter palette for a very long time and thankfully my friend gifted the Pink Sands palette to me. Huda created 2 Huda Beauty 3D highlighter palettes with 4 shades each to create that perfect 3D glow and to suit everyone. The 2 palettes are Pink Sands for fair to medium skin tones and Golden Sands for medium to dark skin tones. In today’s post, I will share my reviews and swatches of Huda Beauty Pink Sands 3D Highlighter Palette.
The Pink Sands 3D Highlighter Palette comes in a beautiful matte quad with 4 large pans with different textures, 3 powder and 1 cream. Instructions on how the palette is to be used is mentioned in the inside magnetic cover. I quite like the packaging.
Texture / Formula / Shades :
The Pink Sands has more of Rose gold and Pinkish tones and good for Fair to Medium skin tones. The palette has 3 powder highlighters and 1 creamy melted strobe.
1. Prep – Capri – Creamy Melted Strobe – ‘Dainty Pale Pink’ as Huda calls it. It is a beautiful Rose Gold highlighter according to me.
2. Set – Santorini – ‘Soft White sand with a Golden glow’, Just a little application is enough.
3. Sculpt – Azores – ‘Light Gold with opalescent sheer’, a beautiful gold shade.
4. Flush – Ibiza – ‘Party starter Pink with light gold shimmer’ .
The shade ‘Capri‘ has a mousse or creamy texture. It is made with Shea Butter, that explains why it blends so well and pearls that gives that shimmer and shine. It melts like a dream. Only a little product is enough to create that magic.
The shades, ‘Santorini‘, ‘Azores‘ and ‘Ibiza‘ are powder highlighters are all smooth and extremely pigmented. They blend well too.
You can use each shade individually or blend in all the shades according to how Huda would use it and explained on the palette inside cover. You can even mix and match and create your own unique combination.
So far I love Capri on its own or with combination with any of these 3 powder highlighters.
These highlighters can be easily applied by any highlighter brush, fan brush or your fingers even. It is a controlled amount if you use your fingers. By brush you might end up picking up way too much.
Overall Review :
I am extremely happy to have this Huda Beauty Pink Sands 3D Highlighter palette with me and looks wonderful on my skin. I love the way how all the 4 shades can be used together to create the most amazing and flawless 3D highlight. Not tried Golden Sands edition as yet but would definitely like to give it a go too.
Have you tried this palette or intend to purchase it soon? Do let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
- Foundation/ BB cream – The first thing you should pack. I have chosen mini YSL Teint Radiance flawless foundation. If your skin is blemish free, you can go ahead with BB cream as well. I sometimes skip both and just make Compact powder or just a good tinted primer as my base.
- Primer – You can skip this if you have taken good moisturiser or you follow proper skincare routine even when you are on travel. MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage.
- Concealer – I totally get anywhere without this product as my Travel is always with less sleep. So this is my bae to give that fresh look. Inglot Under Eye Concealer 97 to conceal and Misslyn BB concealer 05 to highlight.
- Corrector – If you lot of dark circles, pigments and patches, you need to take that along as well. GOSH Colour Corrector Kit 001 Colour Mix.
- Translucent or Compact Powder – Need this to set base and makeup and keep the shine at bay. Make Up For Ever High Definition Pressed Powder sachet and also Misslyn make it last FOREVER Matte Fixing Powder.
- Eyeshadow palette – Since I like experimenting and have a function to attend, I have taken Misslyn Deadly Beautiful palette and Max Factor Masterpiece Nude Palette 03 Rose Nudes.
- Eyeliner – Go with waterproof and your most trust worthy one in order to avoid Racoon eyes. GOSH Infinity Eye Liner Waterproof and Gosh Pro Double Liner that has both Liner and Kohl.
- Mascara – This is bae when it comes to opening your eyes and give you the false lash look. Too Faced Better than Love mascara.
- Eyebrows – Groomed eyebrows change the entire look. Tweezerman Eyehance Brow Kit and Karaja Eyebrow Pencil 2.
- Bronzer/Blush/Highlighter – To save space and to make it easy try to pack a contour kit that has all Contour, Blush and highlighter together. Last year I carried Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette, it got damaged and broke. So this time I decided to take Karaja Blush and Contour Palette Touche Pastel No.5 Blush E443, Misslyn Highlighter Glow For it and Too Faced Bronzing Wardrobe sachet.
- Lipsticks – Carry some of your favourites and that you think would match your outfits. Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream Prague, GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick 021 Matt Fidelity and Sephora Mini Rouge Matte M11 Rebel Chic.
- Travel Brush Set – They come in handy specially you don’t have so much space. Go for good quality ones though in travel size. Misslyn mini Travel Brush set, Bh cosmetics Eye Essential To Go 4 piece Brush Set and Sephora Foldable Kabuki brush 51, which is a must have for me for flawless makeup.
- Makeup bag – A good lined bag to keep all this inside. Zoella Just Say Yes bag.
Travel Skincare Essentials :
Sunscreen, Face wash or cleanser, Toner, Serum, Moisturiser, Body Lotion, Eye Cream, Night Cream, Face mask, Hand Cream
Travel Shower Essentials :
Shower gel, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Scrub, Perfume
|Love The Black Opium by YSL & Guerlain|
Travel Adapter, Power Bank, Bobby pins, safety pins, Razor, Selfie Stick, Hand Sanitiser, Hair Brush, chargers, Neck Pillow, Medicines or prescriptions, nail cutter, nail polish remover wipes, Band Aid, First Aid kit, etc.
I hope you found this useful. If you have any travel tips or things that I have missed from my essentials then do let me know. I would be happy to learn from you. Happy Holidays !